September training has been cancelled. Next course dates coming soon!
About the Training
Building Connections with Children is a 5 hour, .5 CEU credit online course on effective ways to encourage, discipline, and connect with young children in early childhood education settings. Over 2 weeks, this online course will cover:
- Positive Teacher-Child Relationships
- Understanding Child Behavior
- Positive Discipline in the Classroom
- Natural & Logical Consequences
- Working with Children with Special Needs
This course uses a mixture of self-paced and real-time learning through the use of web, video, and social media technologies.
Contact Dr. Kim Allen at email@example.com or (919) 515-9139